- OST TRIFFT OST – Chinatag in der Galerie kub, 25.9.
- 11. KOLLEFEST – Bürgerfest auf dem Dorotheenplatz, 11.9.
- Chines:innen in Mitteldeutschland
- 拆 CHAI. Chinesisches Filmfestival Leipzig 2021
- Go Games Night 围棋
- Chinese Bridge for High-School Students 汉语桥中学生中文比赛
- Chinese Bridge for University Students 汉语桥大学生中文比赛
- Chinese Courses
- Culture Classes
- HSK / HSKK
- Lehramt Chinesisch FU Berlin
- Confucius Institute Leipzig 汉语教师培训
- Teacher Training in Frankfurt
- Study Teaching Chinese in Bochum
- Study Teaching Chinese in Freiburg
- Study Teaching Chinese in Tübingen
- Chinese as a Foreign Language (B.A.) - Göttingen
- Teacher Training in China
- International Certificate - Chinese Teacher
- "Konfuzius-Institut" - The Magazine
- Leben in Leipzig
- About us
- Contact Us
- Data Protection Declaration
Programmheft SEP-DEZ 2021 PDF:
Discover the different flavours of Chinese tea and their original preparation method with sinologist, physician and tea expert Wieland Schulz. In addition to tasting different varieties, you will learn everything about Chinese tea culture and its history.
Currently, all our tea ceremonies will take place online in the form of tea tastings. After registering and paying the course fee, we will send you 3 tea samples by post, which you will then brew at home on the respective date under the guidance of Wieland Schulz and taste them together. If you are in Leipzig, you can also pick up your tea samples in person at our institute.
An interview with Wieland Schulz by detektor.fm can be found here: Alles, was schmeckt - Chinesische Teekultur
23 € / 18 € DISCOUNT